Saturday, July 18, 2009

Instant Wisdom

In I Corinthians it talks about how God's wisdom supercedes all the wisdom on this earth. His wisdom surpasses all our obtainable knowledge and great intellectual exploits. I have been racking my brain to find a way to finance Andrea and i getting pregnant again. I don't have $5000 laying around to emplant twins in October. We both want so bad to be pregnant again and bring (hopefully) two little babies into our family. We prayed and felt like this was perfect timing and sensed that God would bless it. Through searching out loans, credit cards, and other borrowing avenues, we didn't feel comfortable with going into more debt along with high borrowing interest rates. Yesterday, we came up against a wall and decided not to go the loan route and trust God. If He wanted it to happen, He would make a way. At that moment of decision, God dropped an idea in my head that I never thought of before. I won't go into details, but lets just say that we won't go into debt and it is no extra financial stress on our family. Thank-you God so much for your wisdom, plans, and ideas. I was stressing out about making this happen for months and God in the span of 15 minutes made it all happen. There is a lesson in this: Don't worry, because God has it all in control. Not only did he pave a way for this to happen, but his stamp of approval and blessing was evident. Thank-you that your wisdom confounds the wisdom of this world. Help me always to search out your wisdom and not the wisdom on this earth

No comments: