Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Prayer From Romans 12

Lord,

Help me not to be hyprocitical with my love. I want to have a strong distaste for evil and pursue goodness. I need to prefer others better than myself. Let diligence permeate everything I do. Let fervency be an aspect of my service to my Lord. I want to rejoice in hope, persevere in every hard trial, and always in everything be devoted to prayer. Help me not to seek revenge on those who curse me, but in return, bless them. Help me to be estactic when others succeed and weep with those who are hurting. Help me not to boast in myself, but associate myself with the lowly. Let me brag on the wisdom of God and not in my own selfish ideas or thoughts. Let me live with moral excellence, Godly character and integrity no matter who is around. I want to be a peace maker in every situation and overcome all evil with good. Keep me humble God. Keep me hungry God. Keep me holy God. I want to be a slave to intimacy

No comments: