Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tired of Business as Usual

Got some personal revelation from God's spirit today in my time of prayer and study.

I am blind, naked, wretched, miserable and poor, and that how God loves me, because that is something he can work with. God wants to open my eyes to his beauty, clothe me with his righteousness, cause me to boast in Him, give me joy everlasting, and give me the riches of heaven. I am tired of business as usual in my life, my ministry and my church. I am not addicted to sin, but see that I am addicted to harmless,permissible things that are not sin but take up time in my life so much that my time with God beholding his beauty and seeking the deep things of his Spirit gets neglected. In a sense this behavior leaves me the same as a sinner, empty and dissatisfied. I want the Spirit of revelation in my life. I want to behold the beauty of Christ in my life to the point where my fascination is from Him and not the world.

Psalm 119:8- "Open my eyes, that I may see wondrous things from your law"
Psalm 119:37- Turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things, and revive me in Your way"

No comments: