Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Prayer From Psalm 112

Praise you Lord!!! Blessing is mine when I fear you. Let me find great delight in your commands. My children will be mighty in their time when I fear and follow you with all my heart. You will bless their generation too if they stay upright and fear you. Lord, help me to be the upright example they need for me to be, so they can follow me, like I follow Christ. Let righteousness reign in my house, so you will pour out blessings and riches for me and my family. Even in the dark times of our family; when financial trials and hard times come our way, the light that lives in us will gain victory. You will bring us through, when I remain gracious, compassionate, and righteous. You will do good to me even in financial struggles as long as remain generous and lend freely. I want to be a just man, and conduct all my affairs with justice and integrity. When I remain upright, I know I can't be shaken and my name will be remembered forever. Bad news won't scare me because my heart is steady in You. My heart is secure in you and I will have no fear. Victory is mine when I remain steadfast. The enemny will not triumph over me.

No comments: