Friday, August 27, 2010

I Stand

Promises I am standing on for Daniel and Micah (transferred yesterday, August 26th, 2010 at 3:30pm in Las Vegas at the Sher Institute)

Psalm 128:3- Your wife will be like a fruitful vine
within your house;
your sons will be like olive shoots
around your table.

Psalm 127:3-5- Sons are a heritage from the LORD,
children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
... when they contend with their enemies in the gate

Psalm 125:4- Do good, O LORD, to those who are good,
to those who are upright in heart

Psalm 130:5- I wait for the LORD, my soul waits,
and in his word I put my hope.

LORD, GIVE US THESE BOYS. MAY THEY IMPLANT AND BE HEALTHY AND GO TO FULL TERM. SHOW YOUR GOODNESS TO US IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING. SATAN, YOU CAN NO LONGER HAVE OUR BABIES!!! THEY BELONG TO THE LORD AND I SPEAK FORTH LIFE IN JESUS NAME

No comments: